Freezer Marathon

In an attempt to plan ahead for meals after the baby gets here (in only two more weeks hopefully! Ahhhh!) I spent yesterday peforming a freezer meal marathon. I have stocked up our freezer with the following dishes:

Homemade Pizza Dough
Breaded Mac & Cheese
Sausage Lasagna
Beef Noodle Supreme
Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Chicken Bruschetta Bake
Sticky Chicken
Easy Chicken Manicotti
Pumpkin Cranberry Bread

But wait, there's more! I also plan to make a Broccoli Cheese Bake and a Chicken Casserole too. And I will keep going with the freezer meals until either the freezer is out of room or the baby arrives, whichever comes first. Swollen feet be damned!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Tonya & Michael said...

Is this what they call "nesting"? If so, Michael can't wait for it to start happening at our house! HAHAHA!

How are you feeling? I can't wait for Baby Blueberry to get here!

Ashely said...

I love it! I might have to get you to send me all of these recipes just because I'm so dang busy all the time.

I hope you're doing well! I can't wait to meet the new baby!